Wednesday, May 25, 2011
It's time for you to crack open the brand new journal and make your first entry. Here is what you need to do:
1. Find a quiet place outdoors
2. Sit without talking for five minutes and observe your surroundings.
3. Stay seated and close your eyes for the next five minutes. Listen, smell, even touch your surroundings but do not talk or open your eyes.
4. Open your journal and write!
5. Comment on your experience in the comment section of this blog. Do not rewrite what you put in your journal, just comment on the overall experience.